Terms of Service
(Redirected from Wiki:General disclaimer)
Before requesting an account, please understand the following:
- Discussion pages are for the purposes of talking about the related page ONLY. Spam will NOT be tolerated and spammer IP addresses WILL be blocked.
- If you need to report bugs or inaccuracies in any of my pages or software, please use the discussion tab before attempting to request an account.
- To report bugs in my software, please visit https://www.williamfeely.info/bugzilla and report a bug there. You will be allowed to create a user account there and create bug reports.
- If you need edit privileges, please explain your situation in the discussion tab of the page you wish to edit. User accounts will be granted on a case by case basis.
- If you are granted edit access, you agree to release all content under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
- Any abuse of editing privileges will result in an immediate termination of your user account and may be reported to your ISP or the appropriate authorities.
- Children under 13 years of age are not eligible to obtain accounts for any services on this website, in compliance with COPPA. Please see the following Wikipedia page for more information. While this website is generally considered non-commercial, this is done both out of abundance of caution and the fact that permission is granted via the software license for certain commercial uses.
- Any account holder found to be under the age of 13 will have their accounts terminated and permanently deleted from this website.
- This does not apply to accessing the content of this website, as all content can be accessed without an account. However, please note that if the computer you are using is owned by your parents or someone else, you should get that person's permission before installing any software available here or elsewhere.
Thanks for your understanding.